They say it takes a village to raise a child. We know it takes more than that to raise a golfer! We believe that golf is the greatest game ever played and we want your children to learn to love this game for a lifetime. It takes a strong commitment from each child and their family to make this happen. Our coaches and volunteers give everything they can to teach the kids more than just the rules of golf and how to swing a golf club. Our goal is to teach sportsmanship, character and integrity.
Each year we ask the kids to help cover the cost of participation, and all of our parents know this is not a cheap game to play. But with the help of our sponsors we are able to keep the costs down as much as possible We want to thank all of our sponsors and ask that you express your gratitude to these businesses whenever you can. Without their support we could not offer the equipment and facilities that we have and the cost to each family would be much higher. Thank you for your generous support to our team and our goal to help install a love of the game of golf in our youth!
Lawn Co – Your Year-Round Landcare Solution
Boise Ranch Golf Course
Hopkins /Financial Services, Inc.
Mountain Steel -Full Service Fabrication
Lawn Equipment Company – Affordable, Professional-Grade Lawnscaping Equipment and Service
Transforming Onsite Refreshment
Salon Rios, Inc.
1417 S Weideman Ave
Boise, ID 83709
Mahoney Law, PLLC – Personal Injury & Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Robins & Robins Custom Homes – Quality Residential Home Construction
Northwest Machining and Manufacturing, Inc. – Building High Precision Parts and Assemblies
Albertson’s Boise Open
Health Quest Chiropractic & Massage – Keeping You Active
Rebekkah Chinnock Photography – Capturing Life’s Precious Moments
Pure Lifestyle Center – The One Place for the ALL of You
First Choice Collision Repair – Quality Work, Green Initiatives and Customer Service
Alpha Transport, Inc.
70 N. Phillippi St.
Boise, ID 83706
Fortaleza Landscapes – Quality Work You Can Trust
Find Us on Facebook
All Valley Insurance – Your Source for Home, Auto, Life and Business Insurance
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor we would love to have you. Our team sponsors get the following:
- Spotlight advertising in the Mountain View gymnasium for one full year – company name and slogan.
- Billboard advertising at Boise Ranch Golf Course at the clubhouse entrance during the entire high school golf season.
- Website advertising on the Mountain View Golf website with link back to your website.
- Full color lawn card with company information placed at the starting hole for each home golf event.
- Four VIP tickets to the Albertsons Open at Hillcrest Country Club for the entire week – full grounds access. $280 value!
- One official Boise Open tournament cap – $20 value.
- Love and gratitude not normally expressed from teenage kids.
All of that for only $150! The value of the Boise Open is worth twice the cost of sponsorship. We are able to offer this because of the Tickets for Charity program that supports charity and youth in our community.
To become a sponsor and get the Boise Open tickets here is what you do:
- Go to this link to purchase a package: https://www.albertsonsboiseopen.com/tickets-info/
- Under “Benefiting Organizations, select “Mt. View H.S. Golf”
- In the Player Name box enter the name of the golfer that you want to sponsor.
- Select any package or combination with a total cost of $150 or more. All of the proceeds from your purchase are automatically sent to the team.
- Send your company logo in the highest resolution format that you have using the form below or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We need high resolution files to make the best quality lawn signs for each sponsor.
Call Coach Larsen at 208-850-4740 or Michael Thomas at 208-724-8524 (email@example.com) if you are interested in becoming a sponsor or learning more about sponsorship. You can also fill out the form below.